Friday, January 6, 2012

Slurp TV

My wife and I found something really special late last night...
SlurpTV, a Barcelona-based “motionagrapher, video-jockey and wastingtimer” makes (among other things) promo videos for a club-night in Barcelona called Nasty Mondays.
My wife and I are both products of the 80s, and so a lot of the content in these videos is nostalgic. But the video-compositions by SlurpTV are also a reminder of just how bizarre, decadent, and visually shocking 80s culture was. Take a few minutes to watch. They are mind-blowing.
Period typography and design is difficult to achieve successfully. And the more recent the period, the harder it is to do, because the references are fresher in our consciousness.
But SlurpTV is nailing the 80s, yet in a way we haven’t seen before. Enjoy.





1 comment:

Alex said...

Thanks so much for a great post. I'd like to know more about these topics and hope that I can receive more insight into this topic.
Facet Block Injection
Intradiscal Electrothermal Therapy
Intercostal Nerve Block
Intrathecal Pump Therapy
Kyphoplasty
Microdiscectomy Spine Surgery